- Passengers must present the QR code or completed Health Surveillance Form (Formulário de Vigilância e Controlo Sanitário) prior to departure.
- Passengers aged 2 years and older must complete a Traveller's Pre-registration (Pré-registo de Viajantes) 5 days prior to travel. Passengers who do not hold proof of pre-registration must register on arrival.
- Passengers are advised to purchase health and travel insurance which includes medical care for Covid-19.
- Unvaccinated passengers: Passengers aged 12 years and older must hold a negative PCR test certificate obtained within 72 hours prior to departure or a negative antigen (Ag-RDT) test certificate obtained within 48 hours prior to departure.
- Vaccinated passengers: Test is not required for passengers who hold a vaccination certificate showing that they have been fully vaccinated against Covid-19, including a booster dose, at least 14 days prior to departure. Test is also not required for passengers aged between 12 and 17 years old who hold a vaccination certificate showing that they are fully vaccinated against Covid-19 without a booster dose.
- Other exempt passengers:
- Passengers who hold Covid-19 recovery certificate; or
- Passengers in transit, provided they do not enter Cape Verde.
Quarantine and testing on arrival
- Passengers will be subject to health screening and a temperature check. If the passenger has a temperature higher than 37.5ºC, they will be isolated at the airport for further evaluation. Passengers who have a fever, cough or shortness of breath will be subject to PCR or antigen test and must remain in isolation until a result is received. If the result is positive, the passenger will be transferred to a government quarantine facility.
- Passengers may be required to quarantine for 10-14 days on arrival.
- For further information, please visit Travel Cabo Verde.