- Passengers travelling from Botswana, Eswatini, Lesotho, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa or Zimbabwe are not permitted to enter Djibouti.
- Passengers arriving from or who have been to India in the past 21 days are not permitted to enter Djibouti.
- The restrictions for travel from India do not apply to nationals or residents of Djibouti.
- Passengers must present a negative PCR test for Covid-19 issued less than 72 hours and not exceeding 120 hours upon arrival in Djibouti.
Quarantine and testing on arrival
- Passengers will be subject to Covid-19 screening and testing on arrival.
- Passengers who test positive must quarantine for 10 days in a hotel at their own expense.
- Djiboutian nationals may either quarantine at a hotel at their own expense or in designated quarantine locations at no expense.
- Passengers travelling from other places than India who have not been fully vaccinated against Covid-19 and who receive a negative result must quarantine at home.
- Passengers aged 12 years and older travelling from India will be subject to a rapid antigen test on arrival at their own expense and must quarantine for 10 days in a hotel at their own expense or in a government designated facility at no expense. Passengers will be subject to a PCR test at the end of the quarantine period.
- Unvaccinated passengers are required to receive the first dose of a Covid-19 vaccine prior to ending quarantine.
- Passengers aged 12 years and older departing Djibouti must hold a negative RT-PCR test result obtained 3 days prior to travel.