1. British nationals and nationals of Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland (Rep.),
Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland are not allowed to
enter. - This does not apply to residents of Gabon.
2. Passengers must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test result issued at most 3 days before departure from the first embarkation point. - This does not apply to passengers younger
than 6 years.
3. Passengers must have a confirmed quarantine hotel reservation for 5 days. The hotel must be listed at https://voyageurs.assistcovid19.ga/home - This does not apply to: -
passengers younger than 6 years; - passengers with a diplomatic passport; - passengers with a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated.
4. Passengers must complete a 'Covid-19 Registration' form before departure. The form can be found at https://www.libreville-aeroport.com/en/covid-registration/
5. Passengers are subject to a COVID-19 PCR test upon arrival at their own expense. - This does not apply to passengers younger than 6 years.