- Passengers are advised to hold a valid electronic Covid-19 vaccination certificate on arrival showing that they have been fully vaccinated.
- Passengers who do not hold a vaccination certificate will have the option to receive a Covid-19 vaccine at no expense on arrival.
- Unvaccinated passengers: Passengers aged 12 years and older are required to hold a negative Covid-19 PCR test obtained within 72 hours prior to arrival to Malawi and be issued with a Trusted Travel (TT) code that can be verified prior to departure. Passengers will receive a text message (SMS) from PanaBios in addition to an email from the testing laboratory and/or from PanaBios with a link to activate their account on Trusted Travel PanaBios.
- Vaccinated passengers: Test is not required for passengers who hold proof that they are fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
- Passengers who refuse to be vaccinated on arrival must quarantine for 10 days in a quarantine facility at their own expense.