- Passengers must submit a completed Heath Questionnaire and a complete travel itinerary on arrival.
- Definition of fully vaccinated: Vaccination is not required for travel but if you are fully vaccinated you may face less travel restrictions. Passengers are considered fully vaccinated against Covid-19 if they have received two doses of a 2-dose vaccine or one dose of a 1-dose vaccine at least 14 days prior to arrival.
- Unvaccinated passengers: Passengers aged 6 years and older must hold a negative RT-PCR digital test certificate obtained within 72 hours prior to arrival. Digital test certificates must be based on the African Union's Trusted Travel Guidelines and the United Nations Development Programme sponsored Global Haven Program. Passengers entering or transiting through Namibia from countries not yet part of the Trusted Travel initiative should use Global Haven for Covid-19 test results.
- Vaccinated passengers: Test is not required for passengers who are fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
- Passengers departing Namibia must obtain a negative RT-PCR test certificate from an authorised laboratory obtained within 72 hours prior to departure and be issued with a Trusted Travel (TT) code that can be verified prior to departure. Passengers will receive a text message (SMS) from PanaBios in addition to an email from the testing laboratory and/or from PanaBios with a link to activate their account on Trusted Travel PanaBios.