1. Passengers must complete a Health Declaration Form before departure at https://travel.rbc.gov.rw/ .
2. Passengers entering or transiting through Rwanda must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point. - This does
not apply to passengers younger than 5 years.
3. Passengers are subject to a COVID-19 PCR test upon arrival and self-isolation at a designated hotel for 3 days at their own expense.
4. Airline crew must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken at most 14 days before arrival.
5. More information can be found at http://www.rbc.gov.rw/