- Passengers must fill out an Entry Questionnaire Form at least 7 days prior to arrival.
- Passengers aged 5 years and older must hold a negative PCR test result issued within 72 hours prior to departure.
- All passengers will be subject to a lateral flow test on arrival in Saint Helena. Passengers must quarantine for 10 days on arrival at home and submit a negative PCR test in order to end their quarantine.
- Test and quarantine is not required for passengers who have spent the past 14 days in Ascension.
- For further information, please see Saint Helena Island Covid Restrictions.
- Unvaccinated passengers: Unvaccinated individual passengers or passengers who are in a group of 4 people or less who are a mix of vaccinated and unvaccinated must quarantine for 10 days on arrival. Passengers in an unvaccinated or mixed group of more than 4 people must quarantine for 14 days on arrival.
- Vaccinated passengers: Fully vaccinated individual passengers or passengers in a group of 4 people or less who are all fully vaccinated against Covid-19 must quarantine for 8 days on arrival. Passengers in a group of 6 people or less who are all fully vaccinated against Covid-19 must quarantine for 10 days on arrival.
- For further information, please visit Travel to Ascension by Air.