- Flights departing from or travelling to Mali are currently suspended.
- This does not apply to flights with prior permission.
- Unvaccinated passengers: Passengers aged 2 years or older must hold a negative RT-PCR test result tested within 72 hours prior to departure at a laboratory recognised by the health authorities from their country of origin or departure.
- Vaccinated passengers: Test is not required for passengers who hold a Covid-19 vaccination certificate, provided it has a QR code and is demonstrating that at least:
- 28 days have elapsed since the first dose of the Johnson and Johnson vaccine;
- 14 days have elapsed since the second dose of the AstraZeneca (Covishield, Fiocruz, R-Pharm Coronavir), Moderna, Pfizer-BioNTech, Sinopharm, or Sinovac vaccine; or
- 14 days have elapsed since the first dose of these vaccines if the passenger holds proof that they have been infected with Covid-19.