Published on 12.11.2021
1. Passengers can only land at Cape Town (CPT), Durban (DUR), Nelspruit (MQP) or Johannesburg: Lanseria International (HLA) and Tambo International (JNB).
2. Passengers entering or transiting through South Africa must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test result issued at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point.
- This does not apply to: - passengers younger than 5 years; - passengers with a positive COVID-19 PCR test result issued at most 72 hours before arrival. They must have the
original positive COVID-19 PCR test result and a letter issued by a medical practitioner showing they are fit to fly and have completed a 10 day isolation period.
3. Passengers must complete a "Traveller Health Questionnaire" upon arrival.
4. Passengers and airline crew are subject to medical screening.
5. Airline crew could be subject to a COVID-19 test upon arrival.
6. Visa exemptions for nationals of France, Germany, Italy, Korea (Rep.), Portugal, Singapore, Spain, USA, for passengers with a Hong Kong (SAR China) passport and for passengers
with a British normal passport with nationality "British Citizen", have been reinstated.
7. More COVID-19 related information can be found at https://www.gov.za/Coronavirus/travel