- Passengers aged 9 years and older must hold a negative RT-PCR test certificate obtained within 72 hours prior to arrival.
- Passengers must quarantine for 7 days on arrival in a designated facility. Passengers will be subject to PCR testing on arrival and on day 6. Passengers may leave quarantine on day 7 if a negative result is received from their day 6 test and they are not showing Covid-19 symptoms.
- This does not apply to the following passengers:
- Passengers who hold proof that they are fully vaccinated against Covid-19;
- Members of diplomatic missions, consular posts, or international organisations in Sudan, and their family members;
- Official delegations;
- Air crew.
- Passengers travelling from Egypt, Ethiopia, or India may be subject to further health screening on arrival.