- Passengers are not permitted to enter American Samoa.
- This does not apply to the following passengers, who may be asked to show evidence that they were fully vaccinated against Covid-19 at least 14 days prior to departure:
- Nationals and citizens of the United States, provided holding proof of residence in American Samoa (such as local ID, hospital ID or utility bill);
- Passengers holding a Guest Worker Permit; or
- Passengers who have obtained an "OK Board" documentation prior to travelling to American Samoa.
- Passengers aged 5 years and older must hold evidence of full vaccination against Covid-19 at least 14 days prior to arrival and upload their proof of vaccination to the TALOFAPASS portal prior to travel.
- This does not apply to passengers who are medically unable to be vaccinated.
- Passengers must complete the TALOFAPASS registration at least 21 days prior to travel.
- Air crew must register at least 96 hours prior to arrival.
- Minors must register as part of the travel party of legally appointed guardians.
- Passengers must also complete a Health Questionnaire on the TALOFAPASS portal 24 hours prior to departure to receive the QR confirmation code which must be presented prior to boarding.
- Passengers must hold 2 negative PCR test results, obtained 5 days prior to departure, and 48 hours prior to departure. The second test must be taken in Honolulu, Hawaii. Passengers must upload their test results on the TALOFAPASS portal prior to travel. The tests will be uploaded automatically if they were taken via their TALOFAPASS registration.
- Passengers will be subject to Covid-19 testing on arrival. Passengers who test negative will be subject to home quarantine for 7 days. Passengers who test positive will be subject to home quarantine for 14 days. Passengers who test positive and display symptoms of Covid-19 will be subject to quarantine in a government facility.