If you have received a full course of COVID-19 vaccination (at least 2 doses), you can enter Indonesia as follows:
Those intending to purchase a “visa on arrival” should:
• install the Peduli Lindungi mobile application
• show proof of a full course of vaccination (travellers under 18 years old or those who cannot be vaccinated for health reasons are exempt)
• show proof of a negative RT-PCR test taken maximum 2 x 24 hours prior to departure, which can be checked by a QR code or bar-code. The certificate must be in English
• show proof of full health insurance from an insurance company which is incorporated as a legal entity in Indonesia. Coverage should include COVID-19 treatment.
• undergo a temperature check upon arrival and, if showing COVID-19 symptoms and / or a temperature above 37.5 degrees, a RT-PCR test. If you test positive, you may be taken to a hospital for treatment or an isolation centre at your own expense. If negative, fully vaccinated travellers can continue their journey
You must present proof of vaccination status to enter Indonesia and/or to travel domestically within Indonesia.