1. Passengers are not allowed to enter and transit. -This does not apply to: - nationals of Kazakhstan; - residents of Kazakhstan. They are only allowed to enter once in 30 days; -
nationals of Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Germany, Egypt, Hungary, Korea (Rep), Kyrgyzstan, Maldives, Montenegro, Netherlands, Poland, Qatar, Russian Fed., Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka,
Tajikistan, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan; - passengers with a British passport; - spouses, parents and children of nationals or residents of Kazakhstan. They
are only allowed to enter once in 30 days; - passengers with a diplomatic passport and their family members; - passengers with a visa issued by Kazakhstan and approved by the
Deputy Prime Minister of Kazakhstan; - passengers traveling as students with an invitation letter from an educational institution of Kazakhstan; - passengers traveling on business
and approved by the Deputy Prime Minister of Kazakhstan.
2. Nationals of India are not allowed to enter.
3. Flights to Kazakhstan are suspended. -This does not apply to: - flights from Armenia, Belarus, Egypt, Germany, Georgia, Korea (Rep.), Kyrgyzstan, Montenegro, Netherlands,
Qatar, Russian Fed., Turkey, Tajikistan Ukraine, United Arab Emirates and Uzbekistan; - repatriation flights.
4. Passengers must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test result issued at most 3 days before arrival. The test result must be issued in English, Kazakh or Russian. This does not apply
to: - passengers with a COVID-19 vaccination certificate issued in Argentina, Armenia, Belarus, Estonia, Georgia, Hungary, India, Iran, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Maldives,
Moldova (Rep.), Mongolia, Philippines, San Marino, Thailand and Turkey, showing that they were fully vaccinated. They must not be arriving from Australia, Belgium, Canada, Czechia,
Egypt, Germany, Israel, Italy, Netherlands or United Kingdom; - passengers younger than 5 years if accompanied by a person with a negative COVID-19 PCR test result.
5. Passengers are subject to medical screening.
6. Until 31 December 2021, suspension of visa exemptions for British nationals and nationals of Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China (People's
Rep.), Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland (Rep.), Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea
(Rep.), Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar,
Romania, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, USA, United Arab Emirates, Vatican City (Holy See) and Vietnam with a normal