Mask is required in all public indoor, public transport and certain outdoor areas
Negative PCR test tested within 48 hours prior to departure required
Minors aged 17 years old and younger must submit a 'Minors Medical Observation Form' 7 days before their flight
Foreign passengers may be required to obtain Authorization to Stay for Non-resident Workers
Pre-travel testing (vaccinated):
Pre-travel testing (unvaccinated):
Test on arrival (vaccinated):
Test on arrival (unvaccinated):
- Passengers are only permitted to travel to Macau for the reasons of public interests, such as prevention, control or treatment of diseases, relief and emergency, or for maintaining the normal functioning and the basic living needs of residents in Macau.
- This does not apply to:
- Residents of Macau; or
- Residents of China, Hong Kong, or the Taiwan region, provided they have only been to China, Hong Kong, or the Taiwan region in the past 14 days.
- Non-residents of Macau without the resident status in China, Hong Kong or Macau are permitted to enter Macau provided they have applied for entry on the following grounds, they are travelling to Macau from China, and they have stayed in China in the past 21 days:
- As spouses or children of Macau residents;
- Passengers who have been granted an 'Authorization to Stay for Non-resident Workers' or the Certificate of Entry for Work Purposes' (Título de Entrada Para Fins de Trabalho), including family members who have obtained the 'Authorization to Stay';
- Passengers who have been granted residence authorisation;
- Passengers who have been enrolled in a tertiary education institution in Macau; or
- Passengers travelling to participate in important business, academic or professional activities in Macau.#
- Passengers are not permitted to transit Macau.
Special restrictions for minor passengers
- Minors aged 17 years old and younger travelling to Macau must submit a completed "Minors Medical Observation Form" to the Civil Aviation Authority of Macau 7 days before their flight and undergo quarantine in a designated hotel upon arrival. The form can be found online here (in English) and here (in Portuguese).
- Minor passengers must also comply with the following requirements:
- Minors aged younger than 11 years old are not permitted to travel or quarantine unaccompanied;
- Minors aged between 12 to 17 years old are permitted to undergo the quarantine unaccompanied with consent from their legal guardian. They must be accompanied for the quarantine if they do not have consent from their legal guardian;
- Minors travelling with their legal guardians or second-degree relatives are also required to submit the completed form 7 days before their flight.
- The accompanying adult must be the legal guardian or relative within second-degree of a minor passenger (including parents, grandparents and older brothers/sisters). Please note that cousins will not be recognised as accompanying adults.
- Passengers aged 12 years and older must hold a certificate proving they have completed the full course of Covid-19 vaccination at least 14 days prior to departure, or a medical certificate confirming that they are exempt from taking the vaccine.
- Passengers aged 18 years and older who received their final dose of the primary course of the vaccine more than 7 months prior to departure must hold proof that they received a booster dose.
- All passengers, including minors, arriving from any countries except mainland China or Hong Kong will be refused entry if not holding a negative PCR test certificate issued within 48 hours prior to departure (not including departure date).
- This does not apply to the following passengers:
- Passengers who have been to Taiwan in the past 21 days, provided holding a certificate of a negative result for Covid-19 nucleic acid test obtained within 24 hours prior to departure (not including departure date);
- Passengers arriving from Hong Kong, provided holding a negative PCR test certificate issued within 24 hours prior to departure;
- Passengers arriving from mainland China, provided holding a negative test result issued within 7 days prior to departure.
- Passengers travelling from Bangladesh, Brazil, Botswana, Cambodia, Eswatini, India, Indonesia, Iran, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal, Pakistan, the Philippines, Russia, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Turkey, the United States, or Zimbabwe must hold proof of a negative Covid nucleic test result obtained within 7 days prior to departure. The tests must have been performed with at least 24 hours apart, and the last test performed within 48 hours prior to departure.
- Passengers travelling to Macau from China must hold a negative Covid-19 nucleic acid test result taken within 7 days hours prior to travel.
- Passengers travelling to Macau from Wenzhou, Zhejiang Province in China must hold a negative Covid-19 nucleic acid test result taken within 7 days hours prior to travel.
- Passengers will be subject to 14 days medical observation in a designated location and 7 days of health self-management.
- Passengers who have been in an area/location listed below are required to undergo medical observation upon arrival until it has been 14 days since they departed from the listed areas/locations. The medical observation period also has to be at least 7 days:
- Gansu Province: Tainshui City;
- Beijing City: Haidian District (Malianwa Subdistrict, Xisanqi Subdistrict), Chaoyang District (Laiguangying Township);
- Heilongjiang Province: Heihe City;
- Hebei Province: Shijiazhuang City (Shenze County), Xinji City;
- Jiangxi Province: Shangrao City;
- Sichuan Province: Chengdu City (Yingmenkou Subdistrict of Jinniu District, Xipu Town of Pidu District, Shengdeng Subdistrict of Chenghua District, Caochi Subdistrict of Eastern New Area, Guixi Subdistrict of Hi-tech Industrial Development Zone, Sanhe Subdistrict of Xindu District, Shiyang Subdistrict of Hi-tech Industrial Development Zone, Xingfu Subdistrict of Dujiangyan City, Zhonghe Subdistrict of Hi-tech Industrial Development Zone, Shuangshuinian Subdistrict of Chenghua District);
- Henan Province: Zhengzhou City (Jiayu Town of Xingyang City, Weilailu Subdistrict of Jinshui District, Xinhualu Subdistrict of Xinmi City), Zhoukou City (Tongqiu Subdistrict of Fugou County);
- Liaoning Province: Dalian City;
- Jilin Province: Jilin City (Xinghua Subdistrict of Changyi District, Dongjuzi Subdistrict of Changyi District);
- Yunnan Province: Dehong Dai and Jingpo Autonomous Prefecture (Nabang Town of Yingjiang County).
- For further information on medical observation on arrival, Macau residents should visit here and residents of mainland China, Hong Kong or the Taiwan region should visit here.
- Passengers should make an appointment for their on arrival nucleic acid tests, after securing a booking with their medical observation hotel.
- Passengers departing Macau must hold a negative Covid-19 nucleic acid test result obtained within 48 hours prior to departure.