- Passengers holding a valid employment visa who have stayed outside of Oman for 180 days or more must obtain clearance from their sponsor and from the Royal Oman Police - Department of Immigration and Residence before travel.
- Transit passengers are required to hold a machine readable travel document and remain in the international transit area.
- Passengers aged 18 years and older must hold proof that they have been fully vaccinated against Covid-19 with an approved vaccine at least 14 days prior to arrival. Vaccines approved by the Omani Ministry of Health:
- AstraZeneca (Covishield, Vaxzevria) (2 doses);
- CanSino Biologics (Convidecia) (2 doses);
- Johnson and Johnson (1dose);
- Moderna (Spikevax or Takeda Japan) (2 doses);
- Novavax (2 doses);
- Pfizer-BioNTech (2 doses);
- Sinopharm (2 doses);
- Sinovac (2 doses);
- Sputnik Light (1dose);
- Sputnik V (2 doses).
- The requirement to hold a vaccination certificate does not apply to nationals of Oman who will be subject to quarantine on arrival if they are not fully vaccinated against Covid-19.