Pre-travel testing (vaccinated):
Pre-travel testing (unvaccinated):
Test on arrival (vaccinated):
Test on arrival (unvaccinated):
- Unvaccinated passengers: Passengers aged 6 years and older must hold a negative PCR test certificate obtained within 3 days prior to arrival. The certificate must be on paper and it must be in Belarussian, English or Russian.
- Vaccinated passengers: Test is not required for passengers who hold a vaccination certificate confirming they were fully vaccinated against Covid-19 at least 1 month and no more than 12 months prior to arrival. The certificate must include passenger's first and the last name and patronymic name(if any), the date of completion of the vaccination course and it must be Belarussian, English or Russian.
- Other exempt passengers:
- Passengers who hold a diplomatic or service passport, passes of the United Nations or travel documents of the European Union, including their family members;
- Passengers travelling to Belarus in connection with the socio-political situation in Ukraine, including passengers in transit;
- Members of official delegations;
- Passengers who provide international technical, foreign gratuitous and other assistance to Belarus;
- Crew members
- Passengers travelling due to serious illness or the death of a close relative or spouse, and their family members;
- Passengers transporting stem cells, organs for transplantation;
- Passengers in transit, provided that they hold documents confirming that they will leave Belarus within 24 hours;
- Passengers who hold an invitation from legal entities registered in Belarus for a business or official trip; or
- Passengers travelling to participate in an organised hunting tour.