Entry restrictions vary between islands, for more information please see below.
- All passengers must complete a Health Declaration Form online between 24 to 12 hours prior to departure. Passengers must either hold a printed copy or an electronic copy on a mobile phone, tablet or computer to present at check-in, boarding and on arrival.
- Passengers are considered fully vaccinated against Covid-19 if 2 weeks have passed since they have received the second dose of 2-dose vaccine or 28 days since they have received the single-dose vaccine. Passengers who have recovered from Covid-19 are also considered fully vaccinated, provided they have received one dose of an approved vaccine.
- Approved vaccines are: AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria), Covishield, Johnson and Johnson, Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna (Spikevax), Sinopharm, and Sinovac
- Passengers must submit a completed EHAS application within 24 hours prior to arrival in order to receive authorisation to enter.
- Passengers are considered fully vaccinated against Covid-19 if they have received the second dose or the booster dose within the last 9 months and at least 2 weeks prior to their travel.
- Passengers who have recovered from Covid-19 and receive a positive test result are also considered fully vaccinated if they hold a Recovery Certificate (Herstelbewijs) which can be used instead of the booster dose. Passenger must send their name and a copy of their ID to email@example.com in order to request a Recovery Certificate.
- The vaccination certificate is valid for 9 months from the last dose and the Recovery Certificate is valid for 6 months from the positive test result.
- Passengers must submit a completed EHAS Entry Form at least 24 hours prior to arrival.
- Unvaccinated passengers: Passengers aged 10 years and older must hold a negative PCR test result obtained within 48 hours prior to departure.
- Vaccinated passengers: Passengers must hold a negative antigen test result obtained within 24 hours prior to departure or a negative PCR test result obtained within 48 hours prior to departure.
- This does not apply to nationals and residents of Sint Eustatius who travel to and from Sint Maarten on the same day.