- Passengers must hold entry and exit approval from Nicaraguan authorities. This can be obtained by either completing an Information Form here, or downloading the form and submitting it via email to email@example.com. The form must be submitted at least 7 days prior to arrival in or departure from Nicaragua.
- Passengers who have a fever or respiratory symptoms on arrival will not be allowed to enter Nicaragua.
- This does not apply to nationals or residents of Nicaragua.
- Passengers must hold a negative PCR or serology test certificate obtained within 72 hours prior to arrival.
- Passengers travelling from Africa, Asia, and Oceania must hold a negative PCR or serology test certificate obtained within 96 hours prior to arrival.
- Passengers must submit their test results electronically to their airline prior to departure.
- Nationals or residents of Nicaragua displaying symptoms of Covid-19 must quarantine on arrival as per the Ministry of Health protocols.