1. Passengers entering or transiting through Trinidad and Tobago must complete the "TTravel Pass" at www.ttravelpass.gov.tt . They will receive a registration number and a
confirmation email to be presented prior to boarding and upon arrival.
2. Passengers must have a negative COVID-19 PCR or RT-PCR test taken at most 72 hours before arrival. The test result must be in English and based on nasopharyngeal swab.
3. Passengers must have a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated at least two weeks before arrival. Vaccines accepted are AstraZeneca, Covaxin,
Janssen, Moderna (Spikevax), Pfizer-BioNTech (Comirnaty), Sinopharm and Sinovac. The following combinations of vaccines are accepted: the first dose of AstraZeneca with a second
dose of Pfizer-BioNTech (Comirnaty) or Moderna (Spikevax). More information can be found at https://tinyurl.com/4vcwbxp5 . - This does not apply to: - nationals of Trinidad and
Tobago; - unvaccinated minors younger than 18 years traveling with their fully vaccinated parents/guardians.
4. Nationals of Trinidad and Tobago who have not been fully vaccinated must: - arrive at Port of Spain (POS); and - have a reservation confirmation at a state supervised
quarantine hotel for 14 days.
5. Passengers are subject to medical screening.
6. More information can be found at https://tinyurl.com/2c8c6j5r and www.ttravelpass.gov.tt .