- Passengers aged 16 years and older must hold proof that they have been fully vaccinated against Covid-19 with either the AstraZeneca, Covaxin, Covishield, Johnson and Johnson, Moderna, Novavax, Pfizer-BioNTech, Sinovac, Sinopharm, or Sputnik V vaccine at least 14 days prior to arrival. Passengers aged 16 or 17 years travelling from countries that do not offer vaccination for their age group can apply for a special exemption at email@example.com.
- Passengers younger than 16 years must be accompanied by a fully-vaccinated parent or guardian.
- Passengers must download the careFiji App on arrival.
- Passengers must hold international medical travel insurance that covers Covid-19. This insurance may be bought online prior to departure.
Test on arrival requirements
- Passengers may be subject to a RAT test on arrival.
- Passengers aged 12 years and older must hold proof of a pre-booked rapid antigen test (RAT) to be performed within 72 hours after arrival. This also applies to passengers transiting through Fiji for more than 48 hours.
- This does not apply to passengers who have recovered from Covid-19 within 30 days prior to departure, provided they hold proof of the isolation period served from a credible institution or a fit to fly certificate from a medical practitioner.