- Passengers are not permitted to enter Kiribati.
- This does not apply to nationals and residents of Kiribati, and essential technical assistants.
- Passengers may only enter Kiribati through Bonriki International Airport (TRW).
- Passengers must hold proof that they are fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
- Passengers must fill out a Health Arrival Form and provide copies of their e-tickets on arrival in Kiribati.
- Passengers travelling from Australia, Fiji, Marshall Islands, Nauru, or the Solomon Islands must hold a negative Covid-19 test obtained within 48 hours prior to departure.
- Passengers will be subject to a Covid-19 test on arrival.
- Passengers travelling from Australia and Fiji must quarantine for 14 days on arrival, and for 10 days prior to arrival.
- Passengers travelling from Marshall Islands, Nauru, or the Solomon Islands must quarantine for 7 days on arrival.