- Passengers aged 18 years and older must hold proof that they are fully vaccinated against Covid-19 and have either received 2 doses of the AstraZeneca, Moderna, Pfizer-BioNTech, Sinopharm or Sinovac vaccine, or 1 dose of the Johnson and Johnson vaccine within the last 6 months prior to travel, or that they have received a booster dose.
- This does not apply to the following passengers:
- Nationals and residents of Papua New Guinea; or
- Passengers who have recovered from Covid-19 within the last 3 months prior to travel, provided they hold a medical certificate from a registered medical practitioner certifying that the passenger is no longer infectious.
- Passengers must submit a Health Declaration Form within 24 hours prior to departure and save the barcode electronically.
- Passengers must submit an International Air Passenger Travel Form at check-in, prior to departure.
- Passengers aged 6 years and older must hold a negative RT-PCR test certificate obtained within 72 hours prior to departure.
Quarantine and test on arrival
- Passengers will be subject to a Covid-19 test on arrival and if a positive result is received, they must quarantine for 7 days.
- Passengers departing Papua New Guinea must hold a negative PCR test certificate obtained 7 days prior to travel and will also be tested for Covid-19 prior to departure.