- Passengers are not permitted to enter Tonga.
- This does not apply to:
- Nationals and residents of Tonga;
- Passengers holding valid work visas; or
- Passengers holding approval by the Tongan Ministry of Health.
- Passengers travelling to Tonga must have spent the 14 days prior to travel in a Covid-19 free country: Nauru, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tuvalu, or Vanuatu.
- Passengers must hold a Traveller's Arrival Health Declaration Card and medical clearance obtained within 3 days prior to arrival.
- Passengers must hold a negative Covid-19 test result obtained within 3 days prior to arrival.
- Passengers must quarantine for 7 days on arrival and they may end quarantine, provided they receive a negative Covid-19 test result.
- Essential staff and passengers who have recovered from Covid-19 must quarantine for 3 days on arrival and they may end quarantine if they receive a negative PCR test result.