1. Passengers entering or transiting through Kenya must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point. The test result
must be in English. - This does not apply to passengers younger than 5 years.
2. Passengers must have a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated. - This does not apply to passengers younger than 18 years.
3. Passengers must complete the "Travelers Health Surveillance Form" online at https://ears.health.go.ke/airline_registration/ . This will generate a QR code which must be
presented upon arrival.
4. Passengers are subject to medical screening.
5. Passengers could be subject to a COVID-19 antigen test upon arrival.