- Passengers are not permitted to enter Liberia.
- This does not apply to passengers entering Liberia through Monrovia "Roberts International Airport" (RIA).
- Passengers aged 18 years or older must hold proof that they have received full vaccination against Covid-19 vaccine with a World Health Organization (WHO) approved vaccine (AstraZeneca, Covaxin, Covishield, Johnson and Johnson, Moderna, Pfizer-BioNTech, Sinopharm, or Sinovac).
- Passengers must submit a completed Health Screening Arrival Form via the Liberia Travel app prior to arrival. The app can be accessed here or here.
- Passengers aged 18 years and older must hold a negative PCR or RDT test result obtained from an accredited laboratory within 72 hours prior to departure.
- Passengers departing Liberia must hold a negative PCR or rapid antigen test result from Liberia’s National Public Health Reference Laboratory according to the requirements specified by the destination country.
- Passengers departing Liberia must register online to receive their Covid Travel Certificate.