1. Passengers must download the Liberia Travel App and complete a Health Screening Arrival Form. The app can be found at
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tuma.libtravel or https://apps.apple.com/us/apps/lib-travel/id1537552090
2. Passengers must have a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated at least 14 days before arrival. Vaccines accepted are AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria),
AstraZeneca (SK Bioscience), Covaxin, Covishield, Janssen, Moderna (Spikevax), Pfizer-BioNTech (Comirnaty), Sinopharm (BIBP) and Sinovac. - This does not apply to passengers
younger than 18 years.
3. Passengers must have a negative COVID-19 test taken at most 3 days before departure from the first embarkation point. Tests accepted are ARN, LAMP, NAA, NAAT, NAT, PCR, RNA,
TAAN and TAN. - This does not apply to passengers younger than 5 years.
4. Passengers are subject to a COVID-19 antigen test upon arrival at their own expense.
5. Passengers and airline crew are subject to medical screening.
6. Passengers could be subject to quarantine for 7 days at their own expense.