1. Passengers must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken at most 48 hours before departure from the first embarkation point. The test result must be in English. - This does not
apply to passengers younger than 10 years.
2. Passengers traveling on duty staying less than 7 days in Nigeria must have a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated.
3. Passengers must obtain a 'Permit to Travel' before departure. The 'Permit to Travel' can be obtained at https://nitp.ncdc.gov.ng/ and must have a QR code.
4. Passengers are subject to medical screening.
5. Passengers are subject to self-isolation for 7 days. - This does not apply to passengers with a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated.