1. Passengers arriving from Botswana, Eswatini, Lesotho, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa or Zimbabwe are not allowed to enter. - This does not apply to nationals and residents of
2. Passengers must have an approved health travel authorization obtained at https://seychelles.govtas.com/ . The travel authorization is valid up to one day after the planned
3. Passengers can retrieve their travel authorization at https://seychelles.govtas.com/application-check or airlines can verify the travel authorization using the tvalidator
application available for download at https://tvalidator.app or they can verify the authorization at https://seychelles.govtas.com/status-check
4. Passengers are subject to medical screening upon arrival.
5. Passengers arriving from Botswana, Eswatini, Lesotho, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa or Zimbabwe are subject to quarantine for 5 days.