Published on 29.09.2021
1. Passengers must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point. - This does not apply to passengers younger than 5
2. A completed "Traveller Health Questionnaire" must be presented upon arrival.
3. Passengers and airline crew are subject to medical screening upon arrival.
4. Passengers could be subject to a COVID-19 test upon arrival at their own expense.
5. Passengers could be subject to self-isolation for 14 days. - This does not apply to passengers with a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated
at least 14 days before departure.