Passengers must complete a health questionnaire for Covid-19 tracking purposes on arrival.
- Unvaccinated passengers: Passengers must hold a negative RT-PCR digital test certificate obtained within 48 hours prior to departure.
- Digital test certificates must be based on the African Union's Trusted Travel Guidelines and the United Nations Development Programme sponsored Global Haven Program. Passengers entering or transiting through Zimbabwe from countries not yet part of the Trusted Travel initiative should use Global Haven for Covid-19 test results.
- Vaccinated passengers: Test is not required for passengers who hold proof that they are fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
Quarantine and testing on arrival
- Unvaccinated passengers: Passengers must take a PCR test at their own expense and must also quarantine for 10 days on arrival at their own cost. If the test result is positive, passengers must quarantine at a government facility.
- Vaccinated passengers: Test and quarantine is not required for passengers who are fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
- Passengers may find further information about quarantine requirements and exemptions online.
- Passengers departing Zimbabwe must obtain a negative RT-PCR test certificate from an authorised laboratory obtained within 72 hours prior to departure and be issued with a Trusted Travel (TT) code that can be verified prior to departure. Passengers will receive a text message (SMS) from PanaBios in addition to an email from the testing laboratory and/or from PanaBios with a link to activate their account on Trusted Travel PanaBios.
- Only Covid-19 certificates obtained on the Trusted Travel platform or verified on the Global Haven system are valid for exit from Zimbabwe.