- Passengers aged 12 years and older must complete a Health Declaration Form within 72 hours prior to departure. They must hold a digital or printed copy of the QR code and present it prior to boarding and on arrival.
- Unvaccinated passengers: Passengers aged 12 years and older must hold a negative RT-PCR test certificate obtained within 72 hours prior to departure.
- Vaccinated passengers: Test is not required for passengers who are fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
Quarantine and testing on arrival
- Passengers who display Covid-19 symptoms must take a PCR test on arrival. If the test result is positive, they must quarantine at government facility or hotel at their own expense. Passengers must take another PCR test on day 7 and they will be released if the result is negative.
- Passengers departing Bangladesh must hold all necessary valid documents and medical certificates required by their destination country.