- Passengers are required to complete a Entry Statement here within 48 hours prior to travelling to Israel.
- Passengers travelling to Israel for business purposes, for a period of less than 7 days, must hold a special entry permit. The permit can be obtained online here.
- This does not apply to nationals of Israel.
- Passengers must hold medical insurance covering the cost of treatment of Covid-19 and observation.
- This does not apply to the following passengers:
- Israeli nationals and residents;
- Temporary residents with an A/1, A/2, A/3, A/4, A/5 visa or a B/1 visa who receive medical insurance via their employer;
- Passengers arriving from Ukraine (directly or with a transit flight) during the war.