1. Until 14 November 2021, flights to Lao People's Dem. Rep. are suspended. - This does not apply to humanitarian, medevac and repatriation flights.
2. Passengers must have a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test result issued at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point.
3. Passengers must have a reservation confirmation for 14 days at a designated hotel and transportation arrangements.
4. Passengers are subject to COVID-19 RT-PCR test upon arrival at their own expense; and - subject to medical screening upon arrival; and - subject to quarantine for 14 days. They
must sign the 'Travel Consent' letter before boarding.
5. Passengers must install the "LAO KYC" application on their personal device.
6. A completed health declaration form must be presented upon arrival.
7. Airline crew are subject to medical screening and quarantine until their next flight.
8. Only visas with a written authorization from Task Force Committee of Ministry of Foreign Affairs are considered valid.