1. Passengers are not allowed to enter. - This does not apply to: - nationals of Viet Nam; - passengers with a diplomatic or an official passport; - passengers traveling on
business as experts, business managers or high-tech workers.
2. Passengers are not allowed to transit.
3. Passengers must have: - a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated at least 14 days before arrival and at most 12 months before arrival; or - a
recovery certificate issued at most 6 months before arrival. The COVID-19 vaccination certificate or the recover certificate must be issued by Algeria, Argentina, Armenia,
Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, China (People's Rep.), Chinese Taipei, Colombia, Croatia, Czechia,
Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Indonesia, Ireland (Rep.), India, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Korea (Rep.), Kuwait, Lao
People's Dem. Rep., Libya, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Maldives, Mexico, Mongolia, Morocco, Netherlands, Nepal, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palestinian Territory, Philippines,
Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russian Fed., San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Turkey,
Turkmenistan, USA, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom or Zimbabwe.
4. Passengers must have a printed negative COVID-19 RT-LAMP or RT-PCR test taken at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point. The test result must be in
English. - This does not apply to passengers younger than 12 years if accompanied by parents/guardians who have a COVID-19 test.
5. Passengers must have medical or travel insurance to cover COVID-19 expenses (minimum coverage of USD50,000).
6. Passengers traveling on business must have medical insurance or guarantee from the hosting company to cover COVID-19 expenses.
7. Suspension of visa exemptions for British nationals and for nationals of Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Norway, Spain and Sweden.
8. Suspension of visa exemptions for nationals of Belarus, Italy, Japan, Korea (Rep.) and Russian Fed. with a normal passport.
9. Certificates of Visa Exemption issued to nationals of Belarus, Japan and Russian Fed. with normal passports are no longer valid.
10. Certificates of Visa Exemption issued to residents of China (People's Rep.), Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iran, Italy, Korea (Rep.), Norway, Spain, Sweden and the United
Kingdom are no longer valid.
11. Suspension of visa on arrival facilities.
12. A Health Declaration Form must be completed before arrival. The form can be found at https://tokhaiyte.vn/
13. Passengers are subject to medical screening and quarantine for up to 28 days.
14. Airline crew must make a medical declaration and are subject to self-isolation until their next flight.