1. Passengers who in the past 14 days have been in Botswana, Eswatini, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa or Zimbabwe are not allowed to enter. - This does not
apply to: - nationals of Jamaica; - permanent residents of Jamaica.
2. Passengers residing in Jamaica for a minimum of 6 continuous months in a calendar year must complete a travel authorization before departure at
3. Passengers not residing in Jamaica must present a travel authorization before departure obtained at https://www.visitjamaica.com/
4. Passengers must have a negative COVID-19 test taken at most 3 days before departure from the first embarkation point. Tests accepted are: antigen, NAAT, PCR and RNA. - This
does not apply to passengers younger than 12 years.
5. Passengers and airline crew are subject to medical screening upon arrival.
6. Passengers could be subject to quarantine for up to 14 days. More details can be found at https://www.visitjamaica.com/travelauthorization/restrictive-measures/
7. Airline crew are subject to quarantine until their next flight.
8. Passengers traveling on business are subject to a COVID-19 RT-PCR test upon arrival at their own expense.