Pre-travel testing (vaccinated):
Pre-travel testing (unvaccinated):
Test on arrival (vaccinated):
Test on arrival (unvaccinated):
- Passengers aged 18 years and older must hold proof that they were fully vaccinated against Covid-19 with a World Health Organization approved vaccine at least 14 days prior to travel. Passengers must hold a hard copy of their certificate or a digital copy.
- This does not apply to the following passengers:
- Passengers who hold proof that they are unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons. The document must be written and signed by a medical professional and it must be submitted to the Ministry of Health at firstname.lastname@example.org. Passengers must also send a request with all supporting documentation to email@example.com at least 2 weeks prior to travel;
- Crew members of aircraft arriving for work and who will remain in Turks and Caicos Islands for less than 24 hours;
- Crew members of air ambulances, including any medical personnel on board;
- Passengers offering to provide emergency aid in times of crisis; or
- Passengers who have written permission from the Chief Medical Officer.