1. Passengers arriving from or who have transited through Botswana, Egypt, Eswatini, Lesotho, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa or Zimbabwe are not allowed to enter. - This does
not apply to: - nationals of Ecuador; - permanent residents of Ecuador.
2. Passengers must have a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test taken at most 72 hours before departure. - This does not apply to: - passengers younger than 2 years; - passengers with a
positive COVID-19 RT-PCR test result issued at least 1 month before departure and a medical certificate stating that they are not contagious.
3. Passengers must have a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated at least 14 days before departure. - This does not apply to: - nationals of
Ecuador who left Ecuador before 1 December 2021 and are not fully vaccinated; - passengers younger than 16 years; - passengers with a positive COVID-19 RT-PCR test issued at most 6
months before departure and a medical certificate stating that they could not be vaccinated due to having had COVID-19; - passengers with a medical certificate of contraindication
who cannot be vaccinated.
4. A completed "Declaracion de salud del viajero" must be presented upon arrival. The form can be found at https://tinyurl.com/ycbahwjv
5. Passengers are subject to medical screening.
6. Passengers could be subject to a COVID-19 antigen test upon arrival. - This does not apply to passengers younger than 14 years.
7. Passengers could be subject to quarantine for up to 14 days.