- Passengers must hold an Affidavit of Entry (Declaración Jurada de Ingreso) completed within 48 hours prior to departure.
- Nationals and residents of Uruguay may complete their Affidavit here.
- Vaccinated foreign passengers may complete their affidavit here.
- Unvaccinated foreign passengers may complete their affidavit here.
- Passengers must complete a Migration Declaration Form (Declaración de Migraciones).
- Passengers must have downloaded the Coronavirus UY Application onto a mobile device.
- Unvaccinated passengers: Passengers aged 6 years and older must hold a negative RT-PCR or Rapid Antigen test certificate from an authorised laboratory obtained within 72 hours prior to departure.
- Vaccinated passengers: Test is not required for passengers who hold proof that they were fully vaccinated against Covid-19 at least 2 weeks prior to departure. They must hold a vaccine certificate issued by the health authority of their country of origin.
- Other exempt passengers: Passengers who have recovered from Covid-19. They must hold a positive RT-PCR or antigen test result obtained between 10 and 90 days prior to departure.
- Passengers must hold health insurance that covers Covid-19.