Entry and flight restrictions
- Passengers are not permitted to enter Venezuela.
- This does not apply to the following passengers:
- Nationals of Venezuela,
- Passengers with prior authorisation,
- Cargo, emergency, humanitarian, medevac, repatriation, technical flights or United Nations flights;
- Flights with prior authorisation,
- Flights arriving from Bolivia, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Iran, Mexico, Panama, Portugal, Russia, Saint Vincent and Grenadines, Spain or Turkey.
- Passengers travelling to Venezuela must register for a Health Pass (Pase de Salud) online here prior to travel to receive a QR code.
- Passengers must hold proof of hotel reservation paid in full or a notarised invitation letter if they stay with family or friends.
- This does not apply to nationals and residents of Venezuela.
- Passengers must hold a negative PCR test result obtained from an authorised laboratory in the country of origin within 72 hours prior to departure.
Testing on arrival
- Passengers travelling to Caracas Simon Bolivar International Airport (VEN) will be subject to a PCR test at their own expense of $60 (USD) on arrival. Passengers travelling to Maracaibo La Chinita International Airport (MAR) will be subject to a PCR test at their own expense of $70 (USD). Passengers travelling to Arturo Michelena International Airport (VLN) will be subject to a PCR on arrival at no expense.