Published on 20.10.2021
1. Until 18 November 2021, flights to Venezuela are suspended. - This does not apply to: - flights from Bolivia, Dominican Rep., Mexico, Panama, Russian Fed. or Turkey; -
humanitarian, medevac and repatriation flights.
2. Passengers entering or transiting through Venezuela must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test result issued at most 72 hours before arrival. - This does not apply to passengers
younger than 1 year.
3. Passengers must register online before departure at http://pasedesalud.casalab.com.ve/. This will generate a QR code which must be presented upon arrival.
4. Passengers must obtain an airport entry authorization before disembarking.
5. Passengers are subject to a COVID-19 PCR test upon arrival.
6. Airline crew are subject to quarantine until their next flight.