1. Passengers are not allowed to enter. - This does not apply to: - nationals of Bhutan; - passengers with an approval from National COVID-19 task force, Department of Immigration
and Ministry of Labour and Human Resources.
2. Passengers must have a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test taken at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point. - This does not apply to nationals of Bhutan.
3. Passengers are subject to medical screening and quarantine for up to 21 days.
4. Airline crew are subject to medical screening and quarantine.
5. Suspension of visa on arrival facilities.