- Passengers must hold a Covid-19 vaccination certificate showing that they have been fully vaccinated against Covid-19 at least 14 days prior to arrival.
- Accepted vaccines: AstraZeneca (Covishield, SK Bioscience, Siam BioScience, Serum Institute of India), Covaxin, Johnson and Johnson, Moderna, Myancopharm, Novavax, Pfizer-BioNTech, Sinopharm, Sinovac, and Sputnik (Gam-Covid-Vac, Sputnik Light, Sputnik V).
- This does not apply to passengers aged 11 years and younger, provided they are accompanied by fully vaccinated parents or guardians.
- Passengers must purchase Covid-19 insurance from Myanna Insurance.
- ◦This does not apply to nationals and residents of Myanmar.
- Passengers travelling to Myanmar must hold a negative Covid-19 test certificate obtained within 72 hours prior to arrival.
- This does not apply to passengers who hold proof that they have recovered from Covid-19 within the past 90 days.
Quarantine and testing on arrival
- All passengers will be subject to a thermal screening on arrival. They will be subject to a rapid diagnostic test at the airport and may leave once they receive a negative result. Passengers who test positive or have Covid-19 symptoms will be taken to a medical facility, treatment centre, or hotel designated by the Ministry of Health.
- Nationals of Myanmar who are not fully vaccinated or do not hold a negative PCR test obtained within 72 hours prior to arrival must quarantine for 3 days on arrival if they are fully vaccinated, or 5 days on arrival if they are not vaccinated.
- For further information on testing and quarantine on arrival, please see Myanmar Public Health Requirements.