1. Until 31 December 2021, flights to Myanmar are suspended. - This does not apply to medevac flights.
2. Passengers must have an approval from Ministry of Foreign Affairs Myanmar. - This does not apply to nationals of Myanmar.
3. Passengers must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test result issued at most 72 hours before departure. - This does not apply to nationals of Myanmar.
4. Passengers are subject to quarantine for 10 days.
5. Airline crew are subject to quarantine until their next flight.
6. Suspension of all visa exemptions and visa on arrival facilities.