Published on 22.12.2021
1. Until 31 December 2021, flights from Botswana, Eswatini, Lesotho, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa and Zimbabwe are suspended. - This does not apply to passengers arriving on
humanitarian or repatriation flights.
2. Passengers must complete the 'Public Health Passenger' form before arrival. The form can be obtained at https://www.mindop.sk/covid/
3. Passengers must register online before arrival at https://korona.gov.sk/ehranica/
4. Passengers must have a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test taken at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point. - This does not apply to: - passengers younger
than 12 years; - passengers arriving from Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canada, China (People's
Rep.), Chinese Taipei, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong (SAR China), Hungary, Iceland, Ireland (Rep.), Israel,
Italy, Japan, Jordan, Korea (Rep.), Kosovo (Rep.), Latvia, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao (SAR China), Malta, Mexico, Moldova (Rep.), Monaco, Montenegro,
Netherlands, New Zealand, North Macedonia (Rep.), Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Singapore, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, USA, Ukraine,
United Arab Emirates or Vatican City (Holy See).
5. Passengers who in the past 14 days have been in Botswana, Eswatini, Hong Kong (SAR China), Israel, Lesotho, Mozambique, Namibia, Seychelles, South Africa and Zimbabwe are
subject to quarantine for 14 days.
6. Passengers could be subject to quarantine for up to 14 days. Details can be found at https://www.mzv.sk/web/en/covid-19 - This does not apply to passengers who in the past 14
days have been in Botswana, Eswatini, Hong Kong (SAR China), Israel, Lesotho, Mozambique, Namibia, Seychelles, South Africa and Zimbabwe.