- Passengers aged 11 years and older must wear a face mask in the airport and during their entire trip.
- This does not apply to the following passengers:
- Passengers with medical or special reasons for why they cannot wear a face mask; or
- Crew members.
- Passengers who are not residents of Aruba must hold a completed ED-card (Embarkation and Disembarkation card) when arriving in or departing from Aruba. Passengers must complete an ED-card online here. It is strongly advised to present a printed copy upon arrival.
- This does not apply to crew members.
- Passengers aged 16 years and older who are not residents of Aruba are required to complete the consent to comply with the rules and procedures as mandated by the Aruban government between 72 to 4 hours prior to travel to Aruba.
- Passengers are advised to download the Aruba Health App.
- Passengers must obtain Aruba Visitor Insurance online between 72 and 4 hours prior to departure.
- The requirement to hold an Aruba Visitor Insurance does not apply to:
- Air crew members;
- Passengers who are diplomats or work for the government of the Netherlands and are visiting Aruba for their work;
- Members of armed forces, including their immediate relatives;
- Residents of Bonaire arriving directly from Bonaire who are travelling for medical reasons.