- Flights between Venezuela and the Dominican Republic are suspended.
- Passengers are not permitted to enter the Dominican Republic.
- This does not apply to passengers with prior authorisation from Dominican Republic immigration authorities.
- Crew members must quarantine at their rest facilities.
- Passengers must complete an Electronic Ticket within 72 hours prior to boarding or prior to arrival. They must present the generated QR code on arrival. The Electronic Ticket can be found here. Only the digital form will be accepted.
- More information about the procedures can be found here.
Testing on arrival
- Unvaccinated passengers: Passengers may be subject to Covid-19 aleatory breath testing on arrival.
- Vaccinated passengers: Test is not required for passengers holding a vaccination certificate confirming that they are fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
- Passengers departing the Dominican Republic must complete an Electronic Ticket form and present the generated QR code prior to departure. The Electronic Ticket can be found here. Only the digital form will be accepted.