1. Passengers are not allowed to enter. - This does not apply to: - nationals and residents of Angola; - passengers with a work permit issued by Angola; - passengers returning via
Angola to their country of residence; - passengers with a visa issued by Angola.
2. Passengers must have a printed negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test taken at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point. The test result must be in English or
3. Passengers are subject to a COVID-19 rapid test upon arrival.
4. Passengers are subject to quarantine for 7 days. - This does not apply to passengers with a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated.
5. Residence permits, refugee cards and temporary stay visas issued by Angola which expired after 28 February 2020 are considered valid.