Published on 15.12.2021
1. Passengers must have a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test taken at most 48 hours before departure from the first embarkation point. - This does not apply to passengers younger than
2. A completed "Health Declaration Form" must be presented upon arrival. The form can be found at https://dghs.gov.bd/images/docs/Notice/Notice_5_5_2021_HDF_c.pdf
3. Passengers are subject to medical screening.
4. Passengers who in the past 14 days have been in or transited through Botswana, Eswatini, Ghana, Lesotho, Namibia, South Africa and Zimbabwe must have a hotel booking for 14
5. Passengers are subject to quarantine for up to 14 days. Details can be found at http://caab.gov.bd/covid19f.html
6. Suspension of visa on arrival facilities. - This does not apply to: - passengers of Bangladeshi origins, their spouses and children; - passengers with a diplomatic or official
passport; - passengers traveling on business.